_GOTOBOTTOM
Early Aviation
Discuss World War I and the early years of aviation thru 1934.
Eduard SE 5a WNW PE
mgtaylor
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 59 posts
AeroScale: 56 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 - 01:31 PM UTC
HEY OMG !!! YOU WONT BELIEVE IT !! BUT iT IS TRUE

Eduard whom recently has been making Special Custom Large Scale WWI PE for Squadron/Encore's ROden Re-Boxing's is NOW for the first time releases Two new frets a Detail fret and a Cockpit zoom fret for WINGNUT's Se5a. These two new products are for a NOV release and are not yet listed nor mentioned on thier home page BUT notice has been sent out to distributors for Pre-Orders. Most likely you all will here offical notice in the coming weeks ahead.

PE FRET 32646 SE.5a RAF S.A. 1/32 WIN $34.95

ZOOM 33042 SE.5a RAF 1/32 WIN $19.95

IF anyone wants to put in thier orders together with me for ANYTHING EDUARD makes I think we can amke a difference.

IF I am allowed to reference another thrread for more details look here :

http://www.theaerodrome.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=406

Yours MIke
mgtaylor
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 59 posts
AeroScale: 56 posts
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 - 07:06 AM UTC
HEY !! HEEEEEEEEEEEELPPPPP !

I really need as many peoples to Particapte as possible Less you all LIKE paying FULL price ? near the price alone for the Kit for this PE ?

Please PLease PLEASE if you have had any though whatso ever to buy some ED of ANY KIND or Scale NO MIN ORDER just contact me. 25% off thier list price plus domestic postage to you from FL.

IF MORE do not Join in ASAP, I will not send out any invocies at all unless we have enough to make the min wholeslae order and WE will NOT be bale to place this order now for these savings ?

Yours mIke
JackFlash
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 11,669 posts
AeroScale: 11,011 posts
Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009 - 07:56 AM UTC
Makes me think about the SE 5a fret. I have experience using the Part fret for the Roden kit. I will get with you Mike.
 _GOTOTOP