_GOTOBOTTOM
Early Aviation
Discuss World War I and the early years of aviation thru 1934.
Roden vs. WNW
CaptainA
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Indiana, United States
KitMaker: 3,117 posts
AeroScale: 2,270 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 - 09:04 AM UTC
This scale certainly does finish up nicely.
thegirl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 6,743 posts
AeroScale: 6,151 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 - 03:20 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi All --

Looking at these larger scales is tempting...very tempting...

You know that I know that you know you want to build one or two maybe even three
CaptainA
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Indiana, United States
KitMaker: 3,117 posts
AeroScale: 2,270 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 04, 2010 - 07:12 AM UTC

Quoted Text

You know that I know that you know you want to build one or two maybe even three

Why stop there? Build them all.
JackFlash
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 11,669 posts
AeroScale: 11,011 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 04, 2010 - 09:08 AM UTC

Quoted Text

". . . The discussion we are having here is very interesting... but, Carl, no, it actually doesn't answer my question... indeed it increases my doubts, so I think I'll buy kits from any of these manufacturers depending on the model I want to build and to hell my stash problems (at least till my wife finds out!!).

But that's not a problem at all! I was not concerned in finding THE answer or THE kit to build, rather I enjoy the conversation with you and the flows of thoughts and ideas that circulate within the community and that it brings to me! ciao Edo"

Greetings Edo and all.
By no means am I the last word. I love questions that cause us to think about the hobby as well as bring in some fresh points of view. For me I will buy both. Roden and WNW kits fill the niche we have found empty for so may years. And I will alter each build according to my tastes. Just as there is room at our mess table here for any decent soul, I say there is room on our display shelves for both companies kits. A simple twist of fate and one or both could be gone forever. Get them while you can and as always Model On!
 _GOTOTOP