Friendly Advice on jun88c-2
bobcat
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 50 posts
AeroScale: 2 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 11:18 AM UTC
Hi there all,
Just thought id jump over to aeroscale and ask for some friendly advice from you guy"s and girl"s,
M y darling wife treated me to for my birthday the Revell Junkers j88A-1[BOB] which i was up most pleased with and because i tend to do more armour&dios in 1/35 this is a whole new thing for me,so that why id ask for a little help.
I"d really like to try and do a Ju88c-2 so can anyone advice me on which conversion sets or aftermarket kits i might need to convert this kit or any other help on this kit id be grateful
Shauny.
MikeMx
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - North East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 649 posts
AeroScale: 434 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 12:36 PM UTC
Hi

I don't model in that scale but if you try Hannants you might find something. Its Hannants.co.uk search under all aircraft accessories in your chosen scale and put something like Junkers in the key word box and see if anything happens. Works for me in 1/72.

thanks
Mike
stonar
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - West Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 337 posts
AeroScale: 309 posts
Posted: Friday, August 27, 2010 - 02:13 AM UTC
You'll need a whole new nose to do that conversion and (without looking it up) you have to lose the gondola. I'm not sure if anyone has done such a conversion kit for the Revell monster yet.
I wish you luck in your quest,I built one OOB as the Battle of Britain bomber and it's a very nice model.
Cheers
Steve
alpha_tango
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Germany
KitMaker: 5,609 posts
AeroScale: 5,231 posts
Posted: Friday, August 27, 2010 - 02:22 AM UTC
Hi Shauny

All you need : http://www.aimsmodels.co.uk/html/index1.html (scroll to Ju 88 C-2 set)

cheers

Steffen
Removed by original poster on 08/28/10 - 09:02:47 (GMT).
 _GOTOTOP