_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Feedback
Have a suggestion or topic about this site? Post it here.
AeroStaff Update
Merlin
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 17,582 posts
AeroScale: 12,795 posts
Posted: Friday, November 30, 2012 - 09:51 AM UTC
Hi everyone

A little bit of AeroStaff news.

I'm sorry to have to announce that Tim (Litespeed) has contacted me to let me know that he's unable to carry on in his editing role due to the pressure of trying to balance this with his work and family.

Also, again due to work pressures, Entoni (Esperic) is also likely to be largely out of action for the next few months.

Guys - I know everyone will join me in saying a HUGE thankyou to you both for the fantastic work you've done for Aeroscale. I know all too well what a struggle it can sometimes be finding a way to balance everything, and the important thing to always remember is that is a hobby and it should remain fun.

Entoni - I sincerely hope we'll see you back fully in action sometime next year, and Tim - I wish you well with everything for the future - your contribution in Reviewing and News-writing has been phenomenal and we'll all miss you badly.

Take care, both of you - and don't be strangers!

All the best

Rowan
Siderius
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Tennessee, United States
KitMaker: 1,747 posts
AeroScale: 1,673 posts
Posted: Friday, November 30, 2012 - 09:56 AM UTC
Thank you to both of them, for the outstanding work they have done and best wishes for their future. Russell
Jessie_C
_VISITCOMMUNITY
British Columbia, Canada
KitMaker: 6,965 posts
AeroScale: 6,247 posts
Posted: Friday, November 30, 2012 - 10:03 AM UTC
It was a privilege to work with you both, and I hope that it won't be long until we can work together again.
JackFlash
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 11,669 posts
AeroScale: 11,011 posts
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 - 10:18 PM UTC
Family first! But when life calms down the mess chair will be there for you. We need more of your kind. My hopes for good Holiday seasons and prayers for your well being.
 _GOTOTOP