_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Feedback
Have a suggestion or topic about this site? Post it here.
rewards and accolades for Aeroscalers ??
epshifty
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 376 posts
AeroScale: 348 posts
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 10:40 AM UTC
Hi .. Just something iv been thinking about , Im a huge fan of Aeroscale its by far the best modeling site on the net the members are friendly and very helpful people like Rowan and Jess are never far away to help. As a member myself i really enjoy sharing my work and talking with others about there work and i find myself posting in all sorts of different areas which brings me to my point , i think it would be great for us the members to receive some sort of small accolade or reward in the form of a badge or symbol of some kind for the input or contributions we make on Aeroscale for example if someone makes 50 posts in the WW2 area maybe a small badge on there profile and info bar, or if someone completes a certain amount of campaigns or reviews ect ect .. once you start to think about it there could be allsorts of rewards for different things ... i hope im making sense ..

what do you think ??
robot_
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 719 posts
AeroScale: 691 posts
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 11:57 PM UTC
There are already all of those things!

See your header bar? The 'Rank' on the left is related to post count, and style dependent on where you set your location, I think (e.g. British or US ranks). I think you can turn this off, I might have done?

If you contribute an article/feature review, you get a medal thingy. If you subscribe (pay), you get a badge for that too.

In addition, there are the campaign medals, that are received when you complete a campaign.

Other than a Facebook-esque 'Like' button, and maybe a separate counter for liked posts (which gets a bit silly), I'm not sure what more there could be?
 _GOTOTOP