_GOTOBOTTOM
Site Feedback
Have a suggestion or topic about this site? Post it here.
split personality
john53
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 78 posts
AeroScale: 18 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 04:02 AM UTC
I use to go to the armor site, my call sign was john53. I joined Aeroscale as jonvan. I just posted on Aeroscale and it says john53 posted. How do I delete the old john53 name and keep the jonvan on Aeroscale. Better yet how did I get this name if I havent been to Armor site lately.----John
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 10,954 posts
AeroScale: 290 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 05:02 AM UTC
Sign into the Kitmaker site as Jonvan and then every site of the network you visit will be as Jonvan
jonvan
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 170 posts
AeroScale: 109 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 06:31 AM UTC
Thanks, so I in reality I belong to all forums? Joining Aerosacle lets me go to all? I guess I don't need different names then.Thanks---John
Emeritus
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Uusimaa, Finland
KitMaker: 2,845 posts
AeroScale: 1,564 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 03:42 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Thanks, so I in reality I belong to all forums? Joining Aerosacle lets me go to all? I guess I don't need different names then.Thanks---John

Yes. When you make an account through any of the KitMaker Network Forums, it works for all of them. If you're logged in on some with your other account, you just need to log out and log back in with your main account then.
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 10,954 posts
AeroScale: 290 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 11:06 PM UTC
If you sign into the KitMaker site and then navigate from that area to all of the other sections you will be signed in to all. It will not work from other areas of the network unless you are signing into (for example) aeroscale.kitmaker.net
 _GOTOTOP