flitzer
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 2,240 posts
AeroScale: 743 posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 05:38 PM UTC
Hi Jean Luc

Quoted Text

I already worked on the pictures and the only thing left to do is write the text... the hardest part for a Frenchmen!

If you get stuck I'm sure there are many on site who would help out...including this dislexic ( Mein Gott I got it right this time) old Englishman

But your English is a damn sight better than my French.
as is usually the case with the British and foreign languages...still I wouldn't starve or go short of a beer in Poland...well its a start :-)

Cheers
Peter
:-)
almonkey
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 2,124 posts
AeroScale: 788 posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 03:19 PM UTC
hi ivanski! i only just noticed this thread, thats some exellent work there, i like the red 109 slightly better than the other one (although they are both nice models) in fact when i first saw the red one i thought that the red DH 88 comet racer would look nice next to it, and wasnt there a red hawker hunter..........hang on, have i just had an idea for a campaign? hmmm...
reds in the air maybe?
TedMamere
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Moselle, France
KitMaker: 5,653 posts
AeroScale: 4,347 posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 08:28 PM UTC

Quoted Text

when i first saw the red one i thought that the red DH 88 comet racer would look nice next to it, and wasnt there a red hawker hunter..........hang on, have i just had an idea for a campaign? hmmm...
reds in the air maybe?

Hi Baron!

If you do a "Reds" Campaign one day... count me in of course! :-) Great idea!
We could extend it to every plane with only one color: red, blue, green, yellow etc... lots of possibilities and maybe we could see some racers!

Jean-Luc
 _GOTOTOP