REVIEW
Messerschmitt Bf 110E
CaptainA
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Indiana, United States
KitMaker: 3,117 posts
AeroScale: 2,270 posts
Posted: Friday, October 19, 2007 - 06:13 AM UTC
Well, my kit actually arrived before Rowan finished his build.

Any progress on your 110?
Merlin
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 17,582 posts
AeroScale: 12,795 posts
Posted: Saturday, October 20, 2007 - 09:33 PM UTC
Hi Carl

Glad to hear your '110 arrived safely - it's a beautiful kit, isn't it.

Have I made any more progress? I'm afraid not - whatever free time I have from work has to go into Site admin and reviewing the new releases flooding in these days. Don't worry, as you can imagine, I'm eager to get back to the workbench when I finally get a chance.

All the best

Rowan
CaptainA
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Indiana, United States
KitMaker: 3,117 posts
AeroScale: 2,270 posts
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2007 - 11:31 AM UTC

Quoted Text

it's a beautiful kit, isn't it.

Yes it is. But I think all these new Eduard kits easily fall into that category. I would love to get started on it, but I haven't even started my D.VIIs or 190s yet. One thing for sure though, when that 1/32 109 E comes out, it will be first on the workbench.
Roxter
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Rigas, Latvia
KitMaker: 268 posts
AeroScale: 245 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 - 10:12 PM UTC
Here's the direck link to Hyperscale's download section (just in order you might be interested to have a printed version of Brett's feature article on Eduard's 1/48 Bf-110E).
FalkeEins
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 868 posts
AeroScale: 690 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 20, 2008 - 12:34 AM UTC
[quote][quote]
Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Can you point me towards photos of either of the Wespe a/c the decals are for?

Sorry to Neil and Steffen for a belated thank you for checking through their refs! Many thanks to both of you - I really appreciate the effort... and as you can see, the point of committing to paint is a bit further off than I'd have liked...

All the best as ever

Rowan

..no problem Rowan ...FWIW I've finally located at the bottom of a large pile of mags a copy of German mag Jet & Prop issue Nov/December 1991 - article entitled 'Lebenslauf einer Zerstoerer Gruppe' - plenty of nice images of S9 coded machines, including an entire line-up ...and a couple of other random images such as this one;

Merlin
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 17,582 posts
AeroScale: 12,795 posts
Posted: Monday, January 21, 2008 - 04:43 AM UTC
Many thanks Neil

While I was tinkering with the '190 at the weekend, I happened to do a "stock-check" on my '110 build. I don't want to make the mistake of getting distracted all over again but, once I've got my current projects out of the way (including a complete spring-clean and re-think of my work-room to make enough space to actually build something in... ), I'll get back to it.

All the best

Rowan
 _GOTOTOP