_GOTOBOTTOM
Air Campaigns
Want to start or join a group build? This is where to start.
Airborne campaign on Armorama
endrju007
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Wojewodztwo Podkarpackie, Poland
KitMaker: 2,435 posts
AeroScale: 26 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 - 09:23 PM UTC
I'd like to inform and invite all of you to join Airborne campaign on Armorama. It starts in November this year.
Airborne forces could not exist without a plane, glider or helicopter so if you are inverested in building diorama showing airborne soldiers with one of these flying thingies you are making here all the time you are mostly welcome!
You can enlist HERE. All details are also described there.
If you have any question/suggestions that would make this campaign more interesting for Aeroscale modelers - PM me, or post on the campaign thread HERE .

Andrzej
alpha_tango
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Germany
KitMaker: 5,609 posts
AeroScale: 5,231 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 - 10:17 PM UTC
Hi Andrzej

thats too bad. I started my H-21 "Work Horse / Shawnee" already. I have a Verlinden M151 and some CMK Vietnam figures for a "small" vignette (the chopper is pretty large). IF I will finish this until March next year I would be more than happy (you know: glacial work speed). Still it is already started. Sorry no more stuff like that on my schedule for the near future.

good luck for the campaign

cheers

Steffen
SGTJKJ
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Kobenhavn, Denmark
KitMaker: 10,069 posts
AeroScale: 3,788 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 - 11:21 PM UTC
I have enlisted Although I think my contribution will be without wings, but with paratroopers
endrju007
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Wojewodztwo Podkarpackie, Poland
KitMaker: 2,435 posts
AeroScale: 26 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 - 11:57 PM UTC
@ Steffen - sorry to hear that you will not enlist. Your build looks great so far and it would fit to this campaign. If you don't mind I'd like to post a link to your build on the campaign thread so everybody interested could see what you are doing. It may be great inspiration for other builds.
If you change your mind and decide to join with something else you're welcome!

@ Jesper - somehow I'm not surpised it would not be real campaign without you on the list . BTW - I've figured out how you can present all your ribbons: make animated gif as a banner .

Andrzej
CaptainA
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Indiana, United States
KitMaker: 3,117 posts
AeroScale: 2,270 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 - 12:07 PM UTC
Airborne

I'm in.
 _GOTOTOP