_GOTOBOTTOM
Early Aviation
Discuss World War I and the early years of aviation thru 1934.
REVIEW
1/32nd Albatros D.V, The Bavarians
betheyn
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 4,560 posts
AeroScale: 2,225 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 02:10 AM UTC
Mikael Terfors (OEFFAG_153) reviews the 1/32nd scale Albatros D.V, The Bavarians decals from Wingnut Wings.

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
CaptainA
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Indiana, United States
KitMaker: 3,117 posts
AeroScale: 2,270 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 02:22 AM UTC
I can see a few more Albatri in my future
JackFlash
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 11,669 posts
AeroScale: 11,011 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 02:49 AM UTC
Excellent review Mikael! WNW has provided decal sets that cover some great subjects, and I like your assessments of them. You have done your homework on these and it shows. Two thumbs way up!
Kornbeef
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,667 posts
AeroScale: 1,551 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 07:35 AM UTC
Well depending what WNW come up with in the coming weeks I see my next order having a DV and one of these Decal sheets packed with it SWMBO permitting of course.

nicely written and stated Review Mikael too..covers all points well wthout bias.

K
OEFFAG_153
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Västra Götaland, Sweden
KitMaker: 1,473 posts
AeroScale: 1,450 posts
Posted: Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 10:42 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Excellent review Mikael! WNW has provided decal sets that cover some great subjects, and I like your assessments of them. You have done your homework on these and it shows. Two thumbs way up!

Thank You Stephen – I really appreciate your kind comments – I did glance a bit at your review work to get some inspiration

Quoted Text

Well depending what WNW come up with in the coming weeks I see my next order having a DV and one of these Decal sheets packed with it SWMBO permitting of course.

nicely written and stated Review Mikael too..covers all points well wthout bias.

K

Thank You very much Keith

I have two kits in the stash – so I'm not finished with building D.V series albatroses either it seems... And like Carl – I'm very fond of those Bavarian diamond (Waffenrock) patterns

Mikael

_GOTOTOP