_GOTOBOTTOM
World War II
Discuss WWII and the era directly before and after the war from 1935-1949.
Hosted by Rowan Baylis
Win the new Eduard 1/48 Bf 109G-6 kit!
TedMamere
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Moselle, France
KitMaker: 5,653 posts
AeroScale: 4,347 posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 10:23 AM UTC

Hi all,

Here is your chance to win the all talked about new Eduard 1:48 scale Bf 109G-6 kit! An Aeroscale member will win one kit which will then be sent directly to his postal address by the manufacturer. Here are the rules if you want to participate:

- Find the seven (six white and one Gold) e-bunnies hidden in the news items related to the Eduard Bf 109G-6 Campaign.
- The e-bunnies are hidden in the official Campaign images forwarded by Eduard during the month of April.
- To win, one will have to post the images with the bunnies in an answer in this thread after the start of the chase has been given. It is not necessary to say where they are, posting the seven appropriate pictures will be enough.
- Edited messages are not allowed (posting only a few answers and adding the others afterwards).
- Date and hour of the answer post will decide who will be the first and thereby who will be the winner.
- Only one month old members with 10 messages are allowed to participate (this is to avoid people to sign in just to win the kit and afterwards never to be seen again).
- No Staff Members are allowed to participate.

The game will start on Thursday May 8th around mid-day so be prepared! This is to give a chance to all the Aeroscale members around the world. Some will have to stay awake late and some will have to wake up early though. There is no need to search for the bunnies right now, they are not in the pictures yet.

Some are easy to find, some are more complicated. Here are some hints for the chase:
- If you have never included an image in one of your message, it's about time to try!
- When the game starts, remember to refresh your browser or to empty the cache folder. Otherwise you will search in the older images for bunnies which won't be there.
- Don't post the pictures of the bunnies that you have already found! This will lead to disqualification and... will help the other participants (which is not to your advantage anyway).
- But you can post a message without pictures telling the others how many you have found to add some pressure to the other participants.

If you have questions, ask them now. When the game starts it will be too late!

See you tomorrow for the great e-bunnies chase! Check regularly to see when exactly the green light is given...

Rowan and Jean-Luc
MikeyBugs95
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New York, United States
KitMaker: 2,210 posts
AeroScale: 63 posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 10:46 AM UTC
Does the 1-month restriction apply to members with 10+ posts on Aeroscale or 10+ on any Kitmaker site?
TedMamere
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Moselle, France
Posted: Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 06:50 PM UTC
Hi Michael,

Quoted Text

Does the 1-month restriction apply to members with 10+ posts on Aeroscale or 10+ on any Kitmaker site?

The restriction applies to KitMaker site members on any KitMaker site for the one month old membership and 10+ posts. You would have been qualified in any case...

Only a few hours left. Check back regularly for the start hour of the chase.

Jean-Luc
Merlin
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 17,582 posts
AeroScale: 12,795 posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 11:34 PM UTC
Hi there

5, 4, 3, 2, 1, all Bunnies running... We have Bunnies!

Good luck everyone!

All the best

Rowan
TedMamere
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Moselle, France
Posted: Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 11:54 PM UTC
Good luck to everyone...
Emeritus
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Uusimaa, Finland
KitMaker: 2,845 posts
AeroScale: 1,564 posts
Posted: Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 01:37 AM UTC
well, let's try this!

Dragon164
_VISITCOMMUNITY
British Columbia, Canada
KitMaker: 1,909 posts
AeroScale: 508 posts
Posted: Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 01:50 AM UTC
Uhg! I only had 5 so far.

Cheers Rob.
Merlin
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 17,582 posts
AeroScale: 12,795 posts
Posted: Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 02:01 AM UTC
Well done Eetu!

I thought the Grislawski Bunny might defeat people - when Jean-Luc sent me the picture to insert, I had to hunt hard to find it myself!

All the best

Rowan
TedMamere
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Moselle, France
Posted: Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 03:13 AM UTC
Hi all,

Congratulations Eetu! You are our winner!

Thanks to all who have participated to the e-bunny chase...

Jean-Luc
Emeritus
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Uusimaa, Finland
KitMaker: 2,845 posts
AeroScale: 1,564 posts
Posted: Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 03:21 AM UTC
Thanks!

That Grislawski bunny was indeed a tricky one to find. Another hard one was the bunny hiding in the pictures taken of the pilot photo shoot for the box art.
I was stuck on 5 bunnies for a while, those aforementioned ones missing. I think it was my third time going through the news pictures when I found last two.

Hiding the golden bunny as a PE part was brilliant!
BlackWidow
_VISITCOMMUNITY
European Union
KitMaker: 1,732 posts
AeroScale: 1,336 posts
Posted: Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 07:15 AM UTC
 _GOTOTOP