_GOTOBOTTOM
Early Aviation
Discuss World War I and the early years of aviation thru 1934.
WNW Naval Pup #32016 - sold out.
JackFlash
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 11,669 posts
AeroScale: 11,011 posts
Posted: Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 12:22 AM UTC
Another one's gone

See here

http://www.wingnutwings.com/ww/
Merlin
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 17,582 posts
AeroScale: 12,795 posts
Posted: Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 01:17 PM UTC
Hi there

As we've said before, we shouldn't take it for granted these classic early WnW kits will be available forever. I'm glad I've the Pup I bought safely tucked away for a future build.

All the best

Rowan
StukaJr
_VISITCOMMUNITY
California, United States
KitMaker: 346 posts
AeroScale: 292 posts
Posted: Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 01:41 PM UTC
Just requested for 2 x oldies to be sent from Mordor for that very reason - now just check the Early Aviation section for which other WnW kit bit the dust... Thanks for missing the D.Va extinction, btw

I kid, I kid... Grumpy frumps is just not my style!

Just wishing the WnW the long (and prosperous) years of producing future kits - just scratching the surface of the kits "I got to build"... If I can't build a RNAS PUP, then I'll take my long awaited Camel or Roland D.II? Rumpler D.I? Any of the Albatros C - types... Oh, well - I digress...

Maybe an Albatros D.V vs Sopwith Triplane Duelist pack? W.29 and Fokker D.VII OAW buddy pack?

I'm really torn between buying up what's out now or be the sucker in the deficit when the summer releases drop?

phantom_phanatic309
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 2,568 posts
AeroScale: 1,619 posts
Posted: Monday, May 18, 2015 - 09:48 PM UTC
Which are the older kits that are likely sell out? Just to help me decide what to buy?
OEFFAG_153
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Västra Götaland, Sweden
KitMaker: 1,473 posts
AeroScale: 1,450 posts
Posted: Monday, May 18, 2015 - 11:18 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Which are the older kits that are likely sell out? Just to help me decide what to buy?

The Bristol,The SE5a and the Junkers J1 are all from the first batch – so should possibly sell out next? As I recall both Pups and the now sold out Albatrossen came in the second round, followed by the NINAK, Pfalz DIII, Gotha and the now also sold out single Hansa W.29... Hope that helps

/Mikael
Merlin
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 17,582 posts
AeroScale: 12,795 posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 12:42 AM UTC
Hi Stephen

If it's famous, it has probably sold well - conversely, there's most likely better stock of more obscure types . I bought one of the remaining SE5a kits recently to make sure I don't miss out. I'll likely get another Albatros and Fokker D.VII if I can while the going's good...

All the best

Rowan
phantom_phanatic309
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 2,568 posts
AeroScale: 1,619 posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 01:28 AM UTC
Cheers.
I'm leaning towards the Roland DVI and some sort of British type. The SE5a is looking like it might be another on my list.
I'm going to to have to get a couple soon while I still have 'disposable income'. My other half is serious about us buying a house in the next couple of months and I just know I may not have the chance to for a while. It will be also more difficult to sneak it past her
 _GOTOTOP