_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
Nuremberg 2016
alpha_tango
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Germany
KitMaker: 5,609 posts
AeroScale: 5,231 posts
Posted: Friday, February 05, 2016 - 01:16 AM UTC
Hi again,

here is a roundup of my Nuremberg reports. I have 4 galleries and of course there are quite a few doubles but everyone had his own focus so maybe it is worth to have a look anyway. (mine and Volkers were just updated with a few more pix)

Pictures Andreas Eichendorff
Pictures Jean-Luc Formery
Pictures Volker Helms
Pictures Steffen Arndt

I have updated the Nuremberg list again and may add a few more over the coming days (hope to get Special Hobby infos). For a regularily revised list have a look at Cybermodeler. Michael updates it quite often, which is not intended on my list.

Thanks again and

all the best

Steffen

P.S. I just posted some testshot pix of the new Flower Class Corvette 1/144 (Revell) ... not really an aircraft though.
Jessie_C
_VISITCOMMUNITY
British Columbia, Canada
KitMaker: 6,965 posts
AeroScale: 6,247 posts
Posted: Friday, February 05, 2016 - 01:25 AM UTC
Being a Canadian person of ex-Naval persuasion I will likely be getting that one. I'll probably have to do Sackville.
PeeJay74
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 425 posts
AeroScale: 401 posts
Posted: Friday, February 05, 2016 - 07:41 AM UTC
Steffen,

I noticed in your pictures Eduard displayed their Brassin accessories for the discontinued P-38J/L Limited Edition kits. Any chance they intend to release the Brassin as stand-alone products?
alpha_tango
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Germany
Posted: Friday, February 05, 2016 - 01:55 PM UTC
Hi Paul,

I just like to photograph their whole booth because they show some excellent built up kits and accessories from their lines. I do not know their plans for the Brassin Line, but just write them. Maybe if there is enough demand they will bring out these accessories.

BTW if you want to know how a plastic model company works: visit Noveomberfest ... they have almost everything inhouse from construction to production (packing was sourced out due to space limitations) ... I have written a report (german but many photographs) from 2014 event Novemberfest 2014 (part 1 pt.2 is linked at the bottom)

all the best

Steffen
Scrodes
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 771 posts
AeroScale: 763 posts
Posted: Saturday, February 06, 2016 - 03:06 AM UTC
So, when I pick up two 24th car-door typhoons, I will have four in total. One more for an IPMS "Series" entry...
alpha_tango
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Germany
Posted: Sunday, February 07, 2016 - 02:55 AM UTC
Hi again

Probably final addition to the list: Special Hobby and Roden

all the best

Steffen
 _GOTOTOP