_GOTOBOTTOM
Rotary Wing
Discuss helicopters and other rotary wing aircraft from any era.
Kittyhawk Littlebird
WOOTY
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Queensland, Australia
KitMaker: 65 posts
AeroScale: 31 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 12:21 PM UTC
Just got my kit in the mail and have to say pretty impressed with the quality of it. Buggar all flash if any and really nice detail. Came with the 4 Delta operators and two pilots and seats. Stoked and cant wait to get it up and going.
HeavyArty
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 17,694 posts
AeroScale: 1,728 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 05:57 PM UTC
Can't wait to see how it comes out. I'm sure it will look awesome. Have you seen this thread? It talks about some issues with it and has a link to Floyd Werner's excelent build of one. The figures look really nice. I can't wait to see them painted up as well.
WOOTY
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Queensland, Australia
Posted: Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 11:17 PM UTC
Thanks for tha Gino.
Lots of very usefull info in all those posts.
The figures are awsome.
Was thinking of usding decal camo for uniforms. See how it goes can always undress em out if that and paint em.
melonhead
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 662 posts
AeroScale: 14 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 02:26 AM UTC
i have the KH viper helicopter, and would assume that you will see some of the issues that i have with the viper. there will likely be some flash, but not enough to really matter. other than that, the biggest thing i see with the KH models are the ejection pin areas. overall, i like their quality, and wish you luck with this one
WOOTY
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Queensland, Australia
Posted: Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 01:13 PM UTC
Would live a viper but in 35th scale. Hopefully academy aint to far off getting theirs out and about.
 _GOTOTOP