_GOTOBOTTOM
General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
My Fw-190 D-9 (in progress)
Holdfast
Staff MemberPresident
IPMS-UK KITMAKER BRANCH
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 8,581 posts
AeroScale: 4,913 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 10, 2005 - 08:35 AM UTC
Philip, it's probable that only the Campaign leader can access the AGE folder. When you say members gallery do you mean "your gallery"? Wherever you put them they will be attributed to you and therefore count against your gallery space. However, if you post them into your gallery then let the AGE campaign leader copy them to the campaign folder they will be attributed to the site, then you can delete them from your gallery. Unless of course you want to leave them there to show them off
Can you enter 2 models?
Update on my FW190D-9:
I have painted the cockpit interior (RLM 66) and the landing gear, legs, doors, wells and jacks (RLM 02) I applied a wash to these components this evening. I tried taking pics but not very successfully. I will try again tomorrow when I finish work early and I will have some light, then I will update the online build. Same goes for the Mosquito, Lysander and Val builds
Mal
procrazzy
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 359 posts
AeroScale: 0 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 10, 2005 - 08:49 AM UTC
It is finished, i willstart a new thread becasue otherwise people will get confused about where the finished pics are. I also put in an ariel wire, using my mum's bead wire. She makes necklaces so she uses quite alot of modelling tools, she even bought some stuff from hennants when we wnet there!

cheers

Philip
 _GOTOTOP