_GOTOBOTTOM
Air Campaigns
Want to start or join a group build? This is where to start.
A-36 Apache 'Club Med'
bf443
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Idaho, United States
KitMaker: 895 posts
AeroScale: 457 posts
Posted: Friday, August 25, 2006 - 01:38 AM UTC
Hi everyone,

I'm struggling with three aircraft (A-36, P-36 and F-14) for different group builds but I was able to make good progress on one this morning. My A-36 Apache for the "Club Med" build. I always have liked the Yellow rings around the national insignia and the US Flags that were quite common early in the North African Campaign.

Hope you like it so far,
Brian
Removed by original poster on 12/30/06 - 14:51:46 (GMT).
bf443
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Idaho, United States
Posted: Friday, December 29, 2006 - 12:55 PM UTC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Everyone,

I hope your Christmas was great. In between all the festivities or insanity if you will, I was able to finish my A-36 in time for "Club Med" but my F-14 will not be done in time for the Duel. Here is the Apache.

Sincerely,
Brian
TedMamere
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Moselle, France
KitMaker: 5,653 posts
AeroScale: 4,347 posts
Posted: Friday, December 29, 2006 - 01:39 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I was able to finish my A-36 in time for "Club Med" but my F-14 will not be done in time for the Duel.

Hi Brian!

Great looking P-51! I'm like you, I love those stars with yellow surrounding. You made a superb job on the markings!

It's too bad for your F-14 though. But you should know that the end date for the Duel Campaign is Sunday January 7th. So you have one more week...

Jean-Luc
bf443
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Idaho, United States
Posted: Friday, December 29, 2006 - 09:49 PM UTC
Hello Jean-Luc,

Thank you for the compliment. I really liked the kit. It did suffer from a strafing attack by my boy which resulted in broken landing gear that I was able to fix. It is now high on a shelf
I also have a desire to build a Douglas A-20 and P-39 in North Africa markings as well, maybe a "New theme" boy, thats all I need LOL.

But you should know that the end date for the Duel Campaign is Sunday January 7th. So you have one more week...
That is great news! for some reason I thought it ended tomorrow at midnight. I guess I need to pay more attention. I should have time to finish so expect one VF-41 Tomcat by then!

Sincerely,
Brian
TedMamere
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Moselle, France
KitMaker: 5,653 posts
AeroScale: 4,347 posts
Posted: Friday, December 29, 2006 - 10:14 PM UTC

Quoted Text

for some reason I thought it ended tomorrow at midnight. I guess I need to pay more attention. I should have time to finish so expect one VF-41 Tomcat by then!

Hi Brian!

:-) It's not you who didn't pay attention, I changed the end date yesterday! :-)

I'l looking forward to your F-14!

Jean-Luc
 _GOTOTOP