Site Feedback
Have a suggestion or topic about this site? Post it here.
Modeling cafe
thegirl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 6,743 posts
AeroScale: 6,151 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 18, 2008 - 03:14 AM UTC
Hay Andy , pull up set and have a round on Jan ! ( still clowning around ) . B-Q ribs -mmmm now your talking my language don't for get the steak fries with those ribs !

Now where is Stephen ?
Lucky13
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Scotland, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,707 posts
AeroScale: 1,119 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 18, 2008 - 04:04 AM UTC
thegirl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
Posted: Thursday, September 18, 2008 - 05:30 AM UTC
No Jan I own you a few drinks for all the laughter that you have given us . ( Terri steals another drink from Jan )
( I took this one )
Lucky13
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Scotland, United Kingdom
Posted: Thursday, September 18, 2008 - 05:45 AM UTC
*comes down from the ceiling and land on the chair.... * I believe that someone is trying to get me slightly intoxicated here.....hmmmm......come to think about it....I think that I prefer to stand actually.....*walks up to the bar*...not as easy to get tied down then, if you know what I mean....
thegirl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
Posted: Thursday, September 18, 2008 - 05:18 PM UTC
Who Little old me ! I don't get prople intoxicated the beer does Standing by the bar will not keep you from being tied up , just tie you to the bar that's all . !
tonighs movie Bird on a wire with Mel gibbsons !

Ant thoughts to the menu there Jan ?
Lucky13
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Scotland, United Kingdom
Posted: Thursday, September 18, 2008 - 05:23 PM UTC
Ooooh.....look at that.....here I am on my own, with two bottles of finest single malt whisky and new interesting Polish and Czech beer....and no-one here to share it with....
Oh well....more for me then....
*pours a whisky*

......and one for the angels.

Let's see if there's any new interesting books....hmmmm.....what's this.....what is it that Stephen is reading..... ......oh....War And Peace??.....crikey! No wonder he's been talking and acting somewhat funny lately.....and Pride And Prejudice...???? This I must say, is a new side of him that I haven't seen before....

Oh well....better put them back I guess...*pours another whisky*
thegirl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
Posted: Thursday, September 18, 2008 - 05:43 PM UTC
( Jan put's books back -Terri steals his drink again ) Sitting back at table looking the other way , Jan scratches his head in disbelief -looks around bar see's Terri talking talking and laughing with Andy ................................................
Lucky13
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Scotland, United Kingdom
Posted: Thursday, September 18, 2008 - 05:46 PM UTC
Did anyone of ye lot see where I put my whisky?
thegirl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
Posted: Thursday, September 18, 2008 - 05:52 PM UTC
No Jan, we have just been sitting here watching the movie !
Lucky13
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Scotland, United Kingdom
Posted: Thursday, September 18, 2008 - 05:56 PM UTC
Oh well, no harm done....just have to wait then and see who graps for air, coughs and run for cold water.....strong stuff so it is..... *thinks to himself.....this will be fun to see*

*Pour himself another whisky*

Smoooooth...!
thegirl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
Posted: Thursday, September 18, 2008 - 05:59 PM UTC
I'm an Albertian , won't see me doing that ! Nothing like that home made moonshine !
Lucky13
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Scotland, United Kingdom
Posted: Thursday, September 18, 2008 - 06:06 PM UTC
Cant go wrong with some "white lightning".....same as the stuff we're making in good ol' Sweden....strong enough to clear rust, rince pipes and rip the wallpaper of the walls....
Errmmm......what's with Andy....he looks a bit red and warm...had something that didn't agree with you mate?
Bigskip
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 2,487 posts
AeroScale: 575 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 18, 2008 - 08:03 PM UTC
Jan

Nothing wrong with me mate - red and warm is usual state of affairs - but i think Terri may have spiked my drink - a bit!!

Hope i don't end up being tied up !!

Andy
JackFlash
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 11,669 posts
AeroScale: 11,011 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 18, 2008 - 11:06 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hay Andy , pull up set and have a round on Jan ! ( still clowning around ) . B-Q ribs -mmmm now your talking my language don't for get the steak fries with those ribs !

Now where is Stephen ?

Suddenly he staggers in wide eyed, ". . . lozenges, lozenges all I can see is lozenges. I need some coffee. I need to get back to the 1/32 SE 5a. No lozzies there. Maybe if I took a break and worked on backdating the 1/48 ICM Soviet figures. . . Coffee, where is my coffee? Maybe I could modify the female figure to look more like a female. . . Masseuse that is what I need. Don't we have one in the back?" Suddenly he sits in comfy, over-stuffed, leather chair. "Can't go to sleep here. I'll wake up looking like Jan. . ." Gets up . Muttering to himself, ". . .resin generator bullets I could modify her using 1/48 resing generator backings their shaped like. . ." He exist the back door and out into the darkness and is gone before anyone reacts.

Puzzled, everyone wonders and goes back to watching the movie.
thegirl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
Posted: Friday, September 19, 2008 - 03:02 AM UTC
Trail of lozenge scraps are left behind on chair and lead out the back . Terri gets up and walks over to back door , peeking her head out .........Stephen is still muttering -Lozenge , to much lozenge "arms waving in in the air like a crasy mad man . laughing evey so softly lozenge hehehe , lozenge hehehe , hahaha 4 colour , hahaheheha , 5 colour .....................
shrugs her shoulders and goes back in
Barkeep another round for the boy's ! Oh yah maybe we should call some one to pick up Stephen !
Jan bends down ( hay look what I found ! ) walks over to table with his hands full of 1/48 figuers, paint still wet ! Looking at the little face's all coverd in Lozenge ........Andy craps a few from Jan , both race to the floor and start playing army men ..ratttttt..rattt...bang , bang ,,

To be continued .........................................
Lucky13
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Scotland, United Kingdom
Posted: Friday, September 19, 2008 - 03:42 AM UTC
....both runs off to get some aircraft, tanks and artillery!
JackFlash
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 11,669 posts
AeroScale: 11,011 posts
Posted: Friday, September 19, 2008 - 08:39 AM UTC
Suddenly Stephen peeks in the front door quite within his capacities. "Has anyone seen my evil twin, Eyegore? I believe he looking for a coffee fix.
thegirl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
Posted: Friday, September 19, 2008 - 01:10 PM UTC
Every one turns their heads in disbelief with mouths open and bugged eye . Jan point's to the rear door looking more confused the ever ( or just to much to drink and is lost for words ) Andy speaks with mono tone -Uh he didn't get no coffee , left before the barkeep could bring it . Terri gets up to get herself another drink with a stunned look on her face .........................................................

Nigel walks in and notices how much Jan and Andy are enjoying themselfs on the floor playing war games with sound effects ! ( can't forget the sound effects )..................................
Lucky13
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Scotland, United Kingdom
Posted: Saturday, September 20, 2008 - 02:03 AM UTC
Ratatatata......boooom.....ratatatata.......(sounds of falling bombs).....booooom.....(sounds of tanks and tank guns)......boom....boom....ratatatata.......boom....ratatata......(sounds of aircraft)....ratatatata.....ratatatata......raatatata....HAAA! Got ya!......HEY!.....that's cheating!....you can't fly with one wing shot off! That tank just hit a bl**dy mine D*MN it!

thegirl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
Posted: Saturday, September 20, 2008 - 02:09 AM UTC
Nigel joins in on the action on the floor , Stephen is standing up by the bar enjoying a nice cup of cappacio before he goes out looking for his evil twin brother eyegore but , is getting the feeling of being left out . He joins in on the action as well . Terri just sit's there enjoying Jans and Andy's drinks ......... Lozenge so much lozenge hehehe ..... next is five colour ... hehe ha he ah .......... sits back in confie leather chair . starts to mubble some more to him self , coffee needs coffee , can't sit here no , to many lozenge people must , keep -moving .....heads out the front door ...... Terri tries to get the guy's attention , but they are to involved with the toys to notice anything that is going on around them , Terri shrugs her shoulders and finishes Jan's drink ......................................
Lucky13
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Scotland, United Kingdom
Posted: Saturday, September 20, 2008 - 02:20 AM UTC
My latest haul from my local.....

I wish that there were a Beaufighter Walk Around....

I have the uneasy feeling that I keep forgetting something.....
thegirl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
Posted: Saturday, September 20, 2008 - 02:25 AM UTC
Thats a good haul there Jan ! Great price on the sanding sticks !

With all this playing around tonights movie will be Big with Tom Hanks

Menu will be Hot dogs and burgers with fries . Icecream and cake for dessert .
Lucky13
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Scotland, United Kingdom
Posted: Saturday, September 20, 2008 - 09:06 AM UTC
Missed one though Terry....30501 Coarse Grit, they didn't have it. I'll be going back there shortly anyhoo, to get some masking tape etc....
I'm surprised that managed to leave without another kit....you just have to be strong I guess.
thegirl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
Posted: Saturday, September 20, 2008 - 01:12 PM UTC
Jan that one is a must have ! I pretty good when it comes to not buying a kit when I go for supplies . I buy from a lot of great people on line , very honest and trust worthy individuals !
New re lease's I go through the LHS If they can get it ! I can get Eduards , Rodens , Special Hobby , Blue Max , Hobby Craft Canada and that's it . Anything else I have to try get online . Don't have one of those fancy card things , which makes it even harder at times . But I do well .

You spelled my name wrong too . It's with an i not y .
Lucky13
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Scotland, United Kingdom
Posted: Saturday, September 20, 2008 - 10:15 PM UTC
Terribly sorry Terri with an I not a Y.....someone must have swapped those keys around!
I get most of my stuff online, but I thought that I'd get some from my local for a change, show a little support and all that stuff....
Got my eyes on Eduard's 1/48 Albatros Combo that I want, but I need to be strong, at least for another couple of weeks.... ....still got some bits and bobs to get toolwise..

Have a beer on me..... or