_GOTOBOTTOM
World War II
Discuss WWII and the era directly before and after the war from 1935-1949.
Hosted by Rowan Baylis
Revell Fw-190 A-8/R-11 (1:72)
chukw1
_VISITCOMMUNITY
California, United States
KitMaker: 817 posts
AeroScale: 729 posts
Posted: Friday, October 12, 2012 - 02:46 AM UTC
Brilliant! I can just imagine the engine lines going into those tiny holes on the port side of the firewall. Cheers!
spiralcity
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 150 posts
AeroScale: 107 posts
Posted: Sunday, October 14, 2012 - 08:08 PM UTC
WOW!

Nice project. She's looking sweet!
spiralcity
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 150 posts
AeroScale: 107 posts
Posted: Sunday, October 14, 2012 - 08:10 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Brilliant! I can just imagine the engine lines going into those tiny holes on the port side of the firewall. Cheers!

Hi Chuck,
I watched a couple of your builds over at Finscale Modeler, this build reminds me a bit of yours.

Nice to see you here at Aeroscale.
eseperic
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Croatia Hrvatska
KitMaker: 624 posts
AeroScale: 609 posts
Posted: Friday, October 19, 2012 - 09:44 AM UTC
Hi everybody,

...and thanks for the comments! I was away from the bench for awhile. We had christening in our house, and a birthday party (yip, it's me!)... so I didn't have much time for work. However, I managed to do something today, and I am ready to post some images. I made the engine bearer using the Aires BMW-801 set (which is fairly complicated), but I had to scratch the rods from plastic. It needs more refinement, but we need to be patient as well.

I also started removing all the unnecessary details in the undercarriage bay, upper and lower wings... which will all receive more scratched details in short time. You can see all from the photos, so I don't want to waste your precious time! I hope you like it so far!

All the best,
Entoni
Scrodes
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 771 posts
AeroScale: 763 posts
Posted: Saturday, October 20, 2012 - 09:40 AM UTC
Wow Etoni - simply stunning my friend.

Sorry if you have already answered this - but I'm curious as to what you're using for your photography? Specfically what camera, what aperture and what ISO. Your photos have great clarity and depth of field.
eseperic
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Croatia Hrvatska
KitMaker: 624 posts
AeroScale: 609 posts
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 - 08:13 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Wow Etoni - simply stunning my friend.

Sorry if you have already answered this - but I'm curious as to what you're using for your photography? Specfically what camera, what aperture and what ISO. Your photos have great clarity and depth of field.

Hi Matt,

If I only could answer your question, my friend... I am total idiot regarding photography. Only thing I know for sure is that I am using Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ7 camera with macro zoom enabled (but I am not using macro zoom each time)... That's all I know

All the best,
Entoni
 _GOTOTOP