Site Feedback
Have a suggestion or topic about this site? Post it here.
Modeling cafe
Lucky13
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Scotland, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,707 posts
AeroScale: 1,119 posts
Posted: Monday, October 06, 2008 - 07:33 AM UTC
...and dress code will be, any kind of space suit, right?
thegirl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 6,743 posts
AeroScale: 6,151 posts
Posted: Monday, October 06, 2008 - 04:27 PM UTC
Jan , anything you want there good looking !.......................................well okay , maybe not anything . Some of those things mixed with beer , to much beer can lead you in trouble .
Now no one wants to see you get into trouble at all here ! But on the other hand I will have handcuffs on hand and I'm sure I can find rope if I really have to .

thegirl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
Posted: Thursday, October 09, 2008 - 03:43 AM UTC
This is totally cool , have the whole place to myself ! No one to drink all the beer or the rum .
Can put in what ever movie to watch ................will have to order a pizza
JackFlash
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 11,669 posts
AeroScale: 11,011 posts
Posted: Thursday, October 09, 2008 - 07:10 PM UTC
Ok what is this? I was down in the basement. . .I pulled that stack of Parkbraü beer out from the south wall and found a brick in the wall that had a symbol on it. I brushed the dirt and dust away and the brick moved. Next thing you know I am here in the dark at the end of a long corridor. Lucky I brought my flashlight (electric torch to some.) Hhhhmmmm. . . This is ineresting. . .
thegirl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
Posted: Sunday, October 12, 2008 - 02:12 AM UTC
I glance at the wall clock of snoopy , Stephen has been gone for some time . He should have been back up here with the box of movies an hour ago ! What the hell is taking him so long . People will start showing up soon for movie night and he hasn't even started the nights menu . He's gotten in the beer again , better go and check on him .................. here it is , the last flash light . opens the cellar door and starts down the stairs ..........................

To be continued ...........Will Jan come out of the wood work ! Will Andy no longer have his cold ? Has Andrew finished his painting ................... Did Stephen find gold ? All this and more next week right here on the Modelling channel !
Lucky13
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Scotland, United Kingdom
Posted: Sunday, October 12, 2008 - 10:22 AM UTC
Lucky comes through the door.....
Helloooo!
....hmmm......where's everybody?
Opens the door and look outside....
...weird
Checks behind the bar and in the kitchen.....
....this is odd, everything left like if someone has left in a big rush
....what's this? A half eaten pizza and a.......drink of some sort
Turns a round as he hears a sound from the basement.....
Walks to the door and down the stairs....
...who's there?
Walk slowly towards the dim light at the far end.......
JackFlash
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
Posted: Sunday, October 12, 2008 - 05:25 PM UTC
I turned to try to find the way I had come in but all i was met with was a wall. So I turned and began making my way down this long narrow corridor. As I pass by closed doors that line both sides of the corridor I find, massive caches of stored spirits. Of the drinkable kind. Whisley from the brothers of Buckfast Abby? Who were they? Champagne, casks of Amantialdo wine & beer dating back to 1751? And now I am hearing violin music? Such strange goings on. Why does it smell like wet dog in here? The corridor has a downward slope and the floor is slick and wet. My feet fly out from under me and I feel my self sliding forward. Suddenly everything goes black!
thegirl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
Posted: Monday, October 13, 2008 - 01:42 AM UTC
Making my way down the stairs , trying to figure out how to work the flash light ..........
Oh , cool it's one of those ones that you shake for power !
" bumps head on low rafter " ..........OUCH !!! that's going to leave a mark .............bottom of the stairs , Stephen isn't here ! where did he go now ! shinning the light around the cellar more to have a clearer take on the situation I notice a few case's and kegs of beer out of place ..............Hmmmmmmmmmm Stephens clip board is here , what's he got writing down !

A very faint smell of cigar smoke lingers in the musty air .................................
Lucky13
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Scotland, United Kingdom
Posted: Monday, October 13, 2008 - 05:08 AM UTC
Oh, hi there Terri....
Looking for Stephen too are you....do you smell the cigar smoke?
amegan
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - North East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 996 posts
AeroScale: 915 posts
Posted: Monday, October 13, 2008 - 12:27 PM UTC
Andrew appears bearing empty bottle and rag, "Don't stand there I just spilt a bottle of Klear there....."
thegirl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
Posted: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 - 02:38 AM UTC
Jumping out of my own skin ..................Jan , you scared the the bejesues out of me ! Don't do that ! It's creepy enough down here with out you having to add to it . Andrew why are you down here waxing the dirt floor ?

Hey look over here guy's .......a secert passage way !!! Maybe Stephen went down this way .
Well let's go down there then and get him . Andrew , you and Jan go first !

No Jan , you guy's can't bring the beer with you .......Stephen keeps good records of this short of thing and I don't think he would be very happy with you guy's for getting into his private stash !

Making our way down the hidden corridor the smell of cigar gets stronger ...Do you guy's here that , sounds like music ! ...................................
thegirl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
Posted: Thursday, October 16, 2008 - 02:13 AM UTC
continuing down the corridor , shaking the flash light to rejuvenate the power supply .
Hey guy's to see that ?
uh guy's .................... I turned around and realize I'm the only standing here , pointing the light in all directions in seach of a kind soul , but nothing !
Calling out their names ....Jan , Andrew ...........Jan , Andrew - come you guys quite playing around !!!! This isn't funny you know . ................"Jan ...........Andrew ! ...................................
Lucky13
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Scotland, United Kingdom
Posted: Thursday, October 16, 2008 - 06:24 AM UTC
Right behind you.....that was one smooooth whisky....sorry....couldn't answer first.
thegirl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
Posted: Thursday, October 16, 2008 - 05:03 PM UTC
What do you mean " you couldn't answer first " ( my heart still racing from have tthe lights scared out of me ) Just put down the drink ! And where is Andrew ? Wasn't he here with you ? ........................
Lucky13
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Scotland, United Kingdom
Posted: Friday, October 17, 2008 - 06:31 AM UTC
Mouth full of good whisky....has another taste...
JackFlash
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
Posted: Saturday, October 18, 2008 - 05:18 PM UTC
I remember now I woke up after the fall. I must have passed out. I hear water running. and am at the bottom of a long set of spiral stairs. Across the room there appears to be a light panel with huge handled switches. Hesitantly I threw the nearest switch. the sub-basement lit up completely and there was nothing but old machines with diodes, antaenni, gauges and a large table centrally located with heavy duty straps.

I remember thinking "What a mess!" but Terri would probably say it would be ". . .ok with a littlepaint, some doillies and a few throw pillows. . ."
thegirl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
Posted: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 - 02:04 AM UTC
Come on Jan , put the drink down . Once we find Stephen you can have all the whiskey you can pour down ! And where is Andrew ?
Wow this place has been here for many years ! just look at all the spirit's and wine . I take a bottle off one of the racks and blow the dust off .
Hey the Jan the year on this bottle is 1572 , putting that one back I reach of another one all of a sudden the floor gives way and both Jan and I fall down a slide .............................
Lucky13
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Scotland, United Kingdom
Posted: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 - 05:10 AM UTC
What the h........!?
thegirl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
Posted: Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 01:16 AM UTC
I must have been out for some time , that was quit the fall ...............Getting up to my feet and falling once more , dame a broken heel on my favorite pair of heels ! and a run in my stocking , great just great . Shinning the flash light around I notice I was in a very large room

Hey Jan ! Jan , are you alright ? Come and have a look at this ..................
Lucky13
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Scotland, United Kingdom
Posted: Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 04:38 AM UTC
I'll be.....what is this!?
Lucky13
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Scotland, United Kingdom
Posted: Thursday, October 23, 2008 - 09:18 AM UTC
Waaaiit a minute....listen, is that Stephen singing!? I didn't know that he knew songs like that, I mean, listen to the foul language....WHAT has he been up to?
thegirl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
Posted: Friday, October 24, 2008 - 02:58 AM UTC
It's some kind of old map ! .................That is not Stephen singing at all Jan , don't think he would use that kind of language ..........well maybe when I make stupid mistakes but I sure that's all under his tongue anyway . Better but this in my purse might need it later . Shinning the flashlight to my left I notice a passage way . Let's go down this way Jan . Hey you never did tell me what happened to Andrew ! Hope that he is alright .

We walk towards the passage way .............the singing was becoming more clear , cigar smoke lingered in the air once more .........Shinning the back and forth I notice a switch on wall and turn it on ...............................................
amegan
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Posted: Monday, October 27, 2008 - 10:05 AM UTC
A trapdoor in the ceiling opens and Andrew comes tumbling through and lands in a heap on the floor. Shakes himself and get slowly to his feet, "Who left that heap on the floor? Terri, Jan is that you? how did we get here? - where is here?"
Query key fails in a puff of smoke
JackFlash
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Colorado, United States
Posted: Monday, October 27, 2008 - 04:07 PM UTC
Standing in the middle of what appears to be an old laboratory I still can smell wet dog. Is that an organ I hear? As I make my way up the only set of stairs in the room I note several paintings. One catches my eye. A woman with chesnut hair, dressed in a frock that looks like its from the 1880's but I note a pair of gardening shears stuck into the painting at her throat and there is a rivulet of red blood flowing from the cut in the painting. Curiouser and curiouser.
amegan
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 - 07:26 AM UTC
In the light from the open trapdoor, we can make out a grim, arched doorway, the rotten heavy door drooping from its remaining broken hinge. In the slight movement of air coming through the opening hangs the faint smell of wet dog and a susurration of distant organ music (Toccata & Fugue maybe!). The three of us crowd forward and try to see through the gap, but the grim,stone lined passage turns sharp right and is lost in the darkness. Gallantly, Andrew says "After you Terri..."