General Aircraft
This forum is for general aircraft modelling discussions.
More feedback needed...
amegan
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - North East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 996 posts
AeroScale: 915 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 10:22 AM UTC
Reverting to earlier posts about the limited appeal of the site and bias to ww1, just check the finishers in the Fighters campaign the Sam has posted on the home page,
27 completed entries
Ww1 types 1
interwars 1
ww2 20
postwar jets 5
Most common type Me109 (5)
followed by P40 (3) then BAC Lightning (2) and Hurricane (2)
19 different types are represented. No WW1 Bias there.
In nationality markings 8 German, 8 UK 4 US, 2 Japanese 7 others
If anything I think there is a fair spread of subjects but Ww2 is what appeals to a lot of people,then jets, modelling WW1 is seen as too hard by a lot of people which puts them off
vanize
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 1,954 posts
AeroScale: 1,163 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 11:04 AM UTC
I'll just throw in my $0.02 regarding the initial post - I quit posting my builds quite a while ago because of the lack of response/feedback - why go to the trouble of photographing and writing when you get almost no comments?

And that in turn more or less created my disinterest in posting similar comments, which i used to do often.

My fault for letting it get to me I suppose, but that is where i landed. I still enjoy the site, but I just started feeling silly spending effort posting build progress and such.

raypalmer
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 1,151 posts
AeroScale: 985 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 12:20 PM UTC
I know what you mean Van. But I'm always mindful of the "looks" counter or whatever you call it. Forums are always awash with lurkers. I lurk the heck out of Stormo and a few others, just because nobody says anything doesn't mean your content isn't being viewed and appreciated.

Although people saying things would be preferable.
drabslab
_VISITCOMMUNITY
European Union
KitMaker: 2,186 posts
AeroScale: 1,587 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 04, 2013 - 09:49 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I'll just throw in my $0.02 regarding the initial post - I quit posting my builds quite a while ago because of the lack of response/feedback - why go to the trouble of photographing and writing when you get almost no comments?

And that in turn more or less created my disinterest in posting similar comments, which i used to do often.

My fault for letting it get to me I suppose, but that is where i landed. I still enjoy the site, but I just started feeling silly spending effort posting build progress and such.

You are touching a painfull point, most questions that i raised in the forum hardly got any reply.

The same can be said about writign features or reveivs, hardly any reaction, positive or negative.

I don't know what could be done about it, apparently most people think that a website is something to consume only, and not something to contribute to.

I feel that lately I only reply to people of whom I know often reply to comments/questions of others. It's not a good evolution as it furhter reduces traffic on the site and it creates a negative spiral

vanize
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 1,954 posts
AeroScale: 1,163 posts
Posted: Friday, April 05, 2013 - 06:19 AM UTC
At least it is kinda of nice knowing that i'm not the only one who feels this way about things, so this thread is certainly helpful in that regard.

One of the things i think contributes to this "downward spiral" (as drabslab succinctly put it) is size: forums (and other things) often become a victim of their own success - the more people that are on, the more anonymous a single member becomes and the less cozy it feels. No one knows who you are (even in the cyber-sense of that phrase) when you post so they don't feel compelled to post something supportive or even bother with an honest critique. Moderators get overwhelmed. And then the inevitable element whose every post makes you cringe arrives, and they get all the attention (albeit negative), contributing further to the posting apathy (because you either don't want to play into the 'cringe' members' hands by responding to their post, or you just don't want them to respond to your posts).

More than forums suffer from this: I live in Austin Texas - when i first lived here it was a relatively small city of 300,000 and a rather nice place to live - very friendly, lots of cool stuff, etc. in 20 years the metropolitan area has nearly quadrupled in size and it's no longer the cohesive place it was - still nice but not nearly so cozy, still cool but definitely more generic, a LOT more expensive, and while still friendly compared to a lot of places, it isn't nearly as friendly as it used to be. Austin is still a nice place to live, but it was a better place to live some years ago, and I was compelled to put more effort into community stuff back then.

I don't know what someone does about growth changing a place (virtual or real) either, but aeroscale (and armorama) isn't as warm and comfortable as it once was. I love that it has remained more or less non-elitist. I still look at the site nearly everyday, which is rare for me and must mean it is still very much worthwhile (just as I still live in Austin and still think it is a good place), but I'm just not compelled to post much anymore.
matrixone
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Oregon, United States
KitMaker: 869 posts
AeroScale: 862 posts
Posted: Friday, April 05, 2013 - 06:40 AM UTC
I can understand how Vance feels, why bother posting pics of your built models if nobody bothers to look.
Sometimes I don't post pics of my builds here for the same reason, much depends on the mood I am in after finishing a model and while I don't live or die by comments made about my work its always a treat to get some positive feedback after finishing something.
There were times in the past I posted some of my best work ever and after posting it here it was barely even looked at but weeks later I post pics of a crap model that I was almost ashamed of and I get plenty of nice comments about it. How strange, lol.

Also one reason some people might think Aeroscale is more of a WWI site is the name itself...the Aeroscale name sort of reminds me of something from the WWI era, people many decades ago called an airplane an aeroplane, and airfields were often known as aerodromes.

Matrixone
Merlin
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 17,582 posts
AeroScale: 12,795 posts
Posted: Friday, April 05, 2013 - 07:56 AM UTC
Hi everyone

On the subject of feedback, maybe those of you who've enjoyed P-47 Heaven might like to say "thank you" to Nige, who's been forced to step down after putting in years of hard work running the site...

http://p47.kitmaker.net/forums/205665

All the best

Rowan
markchis
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Kuwait / لعربية
KitMaker: 467 posts
AeroScale: 60 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 08:30 AM UTC
Im making this place my main hang-out for anything to do with aero models. I must admit I build a lot more armour - but dont hold that against me.

Im going to try and look at a lot more of the builds -- and also want to be available for help and advise.

I know its a quieter forum than some others - but isnt that a plus point sometimes? That you guys basically know one another and you arent faced with torrents of spam postings. Its easy to navigate - great reviews (with honesty) and the competition are real plus points in my eyes. Keep up the good work!

best
Mark
drabslab
_VISITCOMMUNITY
European Union
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 - 10:04 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Im making this place my main hang-out for anything to do with aero models.

Same for me, and it is the only site that I sometimes write a review or feature for.

One thing I don't like is that the gallery space is so limited; If I really contribute with build logs and lots of pictures, and campaign entries then soon run out of space and am forced to start up a photo bucket account or something like that.

I would also like to see that the personal page could be elaborated a lot to become an attractive "my personal modelling site".

However, these are only minor things compared to all the fun that this site has given me so far and some site members, even though I never met them, seem very familiar.

This last thing is my reason to continue to come back to the site, and support it the way i can (if only there would be other ways but paypal to become a contributor, I would join in ).

Finally, this is a very stable site with mostly friendly people, no-one gets hammered here and the staff is doing a vry nice job keeping it like that.

Considering all this, I am here to stay !!!

Unless when Merlin wants me out of course
markchis
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Kuwait / لعربية
Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 09:03 AM UTC
agree with that gallery space limitation ! that has basically stopped me entering any more group builds. Because the rules state you need photos in the kitmaker gallery - what can you do when its full?
drabslab
_VISITCOMMUNITY
European Union
Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 09:41 AM UTC

Quoted Text

agree with that gallery space limitation ! that has basically stopped me entering any more group builds. Because the rules state you need photos in the kitmaker gallery - what can you do when its full?

Please do not delete anything, a site with many pictures missing looses all attraction. I will soon face the same problem and then be obliged to open a photobucket account only for remaining active on aerospace. Another option is to financially contribute to aerospace, then you get a bigger gallery space but I am not sure what happens when you stop paying
Peterpools
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New York, United States
KitMaker: 197 posts
AeroScale: 193 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 23, 2013 - 07:29 AM UTC
A very interesting topic but somehow, I get the feeling as a pure newbie to the Aeroscale forum the causes are really being over looked. I joined the Aeroscale forum because I wanted to build 48th scale aircraft as steady diet for the foreseeable future. When I was strictly a large scale builder, I was a very active member on the LSP forum (5000 plus posts), numerous builds including my Big Beautiful Doll Mustang and Spitfire I posted here when joining and still am an active member. My brother Joel has been a member of Armorama and now Aeroscale and we felt Aeroscale would be a great forum to belong to working in 48th scale. Since joining, we have discussed what I felt were some obvious shortcomings: first and foremost, nearly a total lack of response to on going builds, little or no discussion about the builds on the actual build threads, things seem to be posted everywhere and what I see as the main thrust and emphasis of Aeroscale: campaigns and ribbons,
On the LSP Forum as an example, all on going builds are found in Works in Progress; period. You are permitted to build other then large scale occasionally but those builds are posted in the Non-LSP Forum. There are a few discussion forums: LSP Discussion, General Discussion and Non LSP discussion. That's it. There are group builds but the main emphasis is on building. Yes, the level of work is high for some and for others, just working your way though a build was fine and received lots of comments and views. Post a question and you will receive replies, answers and help if needed.
My point is, look and compare. See how the members respond to builds and what is going on. Take notice of the constant interaction and conversation between the members regarding builds, new kits and the hobby in general.
When you go on line, you just click on View New Content and all the new posts since your last visit come up. How easy it to see what is going on and join in. You need not be an expert to voice your opinion, all are welcome.
Finished builds are found in Ready for Inspection. Group builds are in Group builds and the amount of GB's are much less then the number of campaigns.
My point is: how the Forum is organized enables members to see what is going and to join in to all the discussions and view all the builds they wish to. Building is foremost along with friendships.
Please don't misunderstand my comparisons and intentions. Aeroscale needs to decide what is the most important aspects of the forum and organize around it. Until I read the comments about WWI being the top forum here, I had no ideas. What I did see and feel, are so few members post on a given build, why post if you are looking for feedback and discussion, if there is so little? Builds belong with builds, Campaigns and so on. I joined my first campaign; Birds of Prey and found the process a bit confusing. I was taken back by the fact that builds are not separated at all and very difficult to follow and comment on, as the comment most likely won't be with the build update.
I've said enough and hope I haven't worn out my welcome. I do want to say that one of the most important aspects of any forum needs to be the ability to have members respond and communicate with each other, to build friendships and enjoy spending time on the forum and with each other.
Just my two cents worth
stugiiif
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Virginia, United States
KitMaker: 1,434 posts
AeroScale: 403 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 23, 2013 - 11:58 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Reverting to earlier posts about the limited appeal of the site and bias to ww1

Obvious reference to my post, and this was in reference to my local hobby clubs views on Aeroscale as a whole for 3 years now the discussion in build threads has been WWI look at a build thread for a mustang, no responses, find my build log for a Lancaster I was building a few years ago. The responses are close to nil. Cold War... Delbert did a nice build on his Sea Vixen and was the only poster. Things were better in the past. been here for 11 years and if I have a Question I have to say I go to LSP and ask there. I at least get a response.

Quoted Text

Hi guys it's been awhile, and after some med changes i'm somewhat back to modeling. For about 3 years i've been backdating tamiya's F4J to a F4B, after all the cuts and new parts being made, I've finally started the assembly and realized I forgot the B variant had the Short AB cans. The set I have is an old CAM resin set and is unusable, So I ask for your assistance in saving a few bucks and will trade for a set of cans from the Tamiya C/D kit. If you don't want to part with the kit at least the sprue Numbers for C/D kit from the instruction as I can buy the parts direct from Tamiya America, their customer service dept is great. Please anyone out there have some Short Phabulous Phantom Cans in 32nd???

That was from a post about a Phantom issue I was having. the response here was zero. Over on MA I received a few response and traded actual Tamiya parts and someone on LSP sent me Eduard AB cans cause he got the wrong set for his build.

I've noticed a rise in build logs for other subjects, but look at the responses and where the discussion lands and you'll where opinions are being formed by non-members

Peter, a lot of the more active posters migrated to other sites after the Kitmaker network started. I seem to see a lot of former posters over on Modelers Alliance and LSP. They seem to be better focused on the builds and actually talking about plastic on the sprues.

raypalmer
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 1,151 posts
AeroScale: 985 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 23, 2013 - 01:25 PM UTC
Pete makes some salient points.

I look at how KOTS is organized, with a build log for each build --seperate-- from the campaign thread. I think that's superior.

If I were king, the status quo in campaigns would be changed just a little:

To be awarded a ribbon you'd need to go into whatever forum is appropriate, Cold War, Rotary Wing, and post a build log "The Lottery: Mig21," or "Hangar Queen: Fw190." No separate build log, no ribbon. The dedicated campaign thread would hold the broad discussion and the hellos and hurries etc. But the individual build logs would enhance the content value of the whole operation.

I lurked this site long before I joined up. And I EXCLUSIVELY read the build logs. The number of threads with that little cog next to them seems to dwindle every month and I wonder if the Campaign threads are the cause.

I think that the more build logs we have, the more traffic we'll have. And more to the point, the more engaged that traffic will be.

And those are two of my cents.
tinbanger
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 2,507 posts
AeroScale: 1,814 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 23, 2013 - 10:58 PM UTC
Hi
Let's not turn this web site into another "Rivet Counting Site"
noddy927
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Scotland, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,273 posts
AeroScale: 200 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 23, 2013 - 11:59 PM UTC
Hi guys
Just wanted to add my comments. I have only been a member here since Feb (I think), and joined aeroscale 1st although I have used armourama mostly, as I have been doing AFV campaigns mainly so far. I have just started my build for Birds of Prey (my 1st aero campaign) and will be posting later. I find this sight superb...yes there are a few tweeks that could be made, but on the whole it is fine.I enjoy logging on and commenting on other peoples builds, and hope I will get comments on mine too. There are some really interesting topics on here, and its always good to learn a new trick or two from other members.
Never thought this was WW1 when I joined and it doesn't come over that way.
It does take a while to find your way around the site when you start, I am sure I posted topics in wrong places etc. but after a few days I was fine. I thought campaigns were proposed by the staff? Am I wrong in this assumtion, as I would be willing to propose builds myself if this was the s.o.p.
Anyway keep up the good work staff.....and lets hope that the lack of comments is a temporary thing.

Pete
markchis
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Kuwait / لعربية
Posted: Monday, June 24, 2013 - 12:48 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi
Let's not turn this web site into another "Rivet Counting Site"

Amen to that sentiment !! I prefer this place less of those lurkers waiting to spring up when your model is done - and throw some stupid and idiotic comment at a build whilst camouflaging themselves as a self appointed expert on said subject. I basically have had enough of so called "critique" or "constructive help" when most of it is clearly sour grapes by the jonny-no-builds.

As for requested advice when actually blogging -- yes very welcome. That can really prove useful.

I can see the point about making it a requirement that you blog your build on the site in order to be able to enter MOM competition. That would make things a bit more interesting on here.

The only thing is that blogging builds can eat into a lot of bench time, and if as people say - they are blogging to an audience of none with zero replies - it can be actually demoralising. (yes of course I have had this experience).

In any case the competitions,GB, reviews and features on this site are the main highlights for me. I really like it as is - keep up great work !
Merlin
Staff MemberSenior Editor
AEROSCALE
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 17,582 posts
AeroScale: 12,795 posts
Posted: Monday, June 24, 2013 - 08:16 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I thought campaigns were proposed by the staff? Am I wrong in this assumtion, as I would be willing to propose builds myself if this was the s.o.p.

Pete

Hi Pete

Everyone's free to suggest ideas for campaigns. They need to attract sufficient interest to become "official", at which point staff will help organise them. If a proposal doesn't make it as a full campaign, you can always run it as a group build - the only real difference is that there aren't medals at the end.

All the best

Rowan
Joel_W
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
AUTOMODELER
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New York, United States
KitMaker: 11,666 posts
AeroScale: 7,410 posts
Posted: Monday, July 15, 2013 - 01:16 PM UTC
I've just read through this entire thread after another discussion about this topic with my brother Peter. I have to admit that he has several valid points.

Over the last 3 years I've posted 12 armor builds on Armorama, many have received thousands of views, and hundreds of posts. So I'm use to threads being active more then just passive with mostly views.

Since being bitten by the aircraft bug again, it was just a natural move for me to gravitate here. I introduced myself, and started to read threads, and post, subscribing to the ones I wanted to follow. I consider myself a fairly active member, as you can see my name often enough in threads.

I just completed Tamiya's 1/48 scale F4U-1A Corsair , and it's associated build thread. As of yesterday the thread had 1,185 views, and just 22 posts, of which 3/4 of them are mine. Peter, Russell, Dan, Chris, and Richard were the only other posters. Russell & Peter posted enough so that I knew that they were involved from start to finish.

Honestly, I'm not sure how to take this. Nearly 1,200 views, and almost no one had an opinion if they liked the build or not. I even included a few pictures of my Birdcage with it for a change of pace. A simple beer mug would have been appreciated.

As I've said, I've been very active since joining Aeroscale, as a forum is no better then it's members, and their involvement.

Peter brought up some valid points about campaigns. It's nearly impossible to follow a build, and comment on it as everyone's posts are just lumped together. Same goes for Armorama, so I would start a separate build thread, and just post a few pictures every so often in the campaign thread. Following builds in a active campaign is nearly impossible.

I've submitted a proposal for a campaign, to become even more involved here. I'm thinking of amending the rules to require a separate build thread in the appropriate forum for the reasons I already stated.

I do appreciate your separation of eras so that I can read and follow the eras I'm most interested in.

All my pictures with the exception of my avatar are hosted on Photobucket. So when my gallery space becomes an issue, I can just delete the pictures there. It's not the best way to handle this issue, as Aeroscale will start to have older threads with no pictures, but there is just no such thing as unlimited free space. This isn't the only forum that has those issues.

This thread isn't about re-inventing the Aeroscale wheel, just making it better.

Joel

markchis
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Kuwait / لعربية
Posted: Monday, August 12, 2013 - 10:17 AM UTC
Joel - you have hit the nail on the head I`m afraid.

I wrote on this thread before about supporting the aeroscale site. But Im aligned to what you are saying.

It seems the only person asking/commenting or basically giving a $%&^ about the WIP on the mustang - has been you! So many thanks for that.

But with the lack of replies and as you say 1200 views and hardly a hello -- why bother? I think blog posting on this site is a waste of time. Its a lot of effort taking photos and writing it out - but for zero reward?

So im not even going to continue it from this point on.

Joel_W
AUTOMODELER
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New York, United States
Posted: Monday, August 12, 2013 - 10:59 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Joel - you have hit the nail on the head I`m afraid.

I wrote on this thread before about supporting the aeroscale site. But Im aligned to what you are saying.

It seems the only person asking/commenting or basically giving a $%&^ about the WIP on the mustang - has been you! So many thanks for that.

But with the lack of replies and as you say 1200 views and hardly a hello -- why bother? I think blog posting on this site is a waste of time. Its a lot of effort taking photos and writing it out - but for zero reward?

So im not even going to continue it from this point on.

Mark, I feel your pain. Believe me I do. If I had a magic answer I would post it. I just don't other then the few ideas I've thrown out, especially for build blogs in campaigns.

I'm also active on the ARC site, not as much as here, but what I call semi active is way more then 75% of the membership. They have the same issues with lack of posts vs views, but the site has a much larger membership base.

They limit the number of Group Builds to 6 months, and start 2 at a time, then 3 months start another 2. Etc. This way you don't have dozens of GBs or as we call them campaigns going on at the same time, and many with little activity. It forces the members that signs up for them to be active at the same time. That would help.

I brought up the GB/Campaign issue because that's where so much of the posting seems to going on. Case in point. The Douglas Campaign started at the beginning of the month. While I signed up, I haven't had time to even think about my build, but with 6 months of time, I'm not in any rush. So far all of 3 members have started their builds, and the pre start thread was very active. Just too much going on at one time here. Like most things in life, limits are needed.

I wouldn't stop posting your build blogs, as there are those of us that want to see your work, and comment on your build. Maybe others will join in. In any event, you made one new friend; me.

Joel

JPTRR
Staff MemberManaging Editor
RAILROAD MODELING
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Tennessee, United States
KitMaker: 7,772 posts
AeroScale: 3,175 posts
Posted: Monday, August 12, 2013 - 12:29 PM UTC
Ah, a topic near and dear to my heart. I have no answer other than to say that it is numbing to go through the effort to post for no attention. I am used to that so I add content because I want to show off my work. Guess I'm vain.

People who look at posts and reviews and don't comment nor LIKE or whatever? How hard is it to at least click YES or NO for helpfulness, or just a brief "Nice build"?

To be honest, I am so busy as a contributor that I don't have time to graze topics and comment on every one. Now and then I get tired of writing and processing and do so. Personally, I enjoy people asking me questions and even challenging why I painted or wrote what I did. However, I like subjects that are not mainstream (Mustangs and Messerschmidts and Spitfires are stupid! Buffalos and Gladiators and Fokker D.XXIs and Capronis and Lioré-et-Olivier rule!) so I know that I most likely won't get a lot of action.

My contributions are diverse yet I get little response. So I think the lack of participation reflects on the general membership. Yet to put that comment in perspective, I compare membership to the character of fighter aces from WWI to today - 75% of the kills are scored by 10% of the pilots. As a former F-100 / F-104 / F-15 pilot once told me, There are only two types of pilots - those who shoot, and those who are shot at!
Joel_W
AUTOMODELER
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New York, United States
Posted: Monday, August 12, 2013 - 12:48 PM UTC
Frederick, As I posted earlier, this isn't a problem that's unique to Aeroscale. That's why I suggested to limit options for campaigns, require build blogs for enlistees to get them use to doing them. Add a like/dislike button. Cut down the number of forums. Do you really need 3 forums for jets?

Jessica runs the MOM contest. Last month was a record number, so she said. All of 8 entries. Hardly seems like a really competitive contest. Maybe run the contest for 2 or 3 months. The current format really isn't working.
Why stick with it?

My point is that the Admins and Mods need to start thinking out of the box. They need to try new and different things. They need to be proactive, not reactive. A perfect example is several mods and admins have voiced their opinions in this thread, yet you rarely see them post even in the most active threads. Why? Sorry, but I'm just too busy with forum business/issues just doesn't cut it. That's a issue that should change ASAP.

Joel
Mcleod
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 1,028 posts
AeroScale: 939 posts
Posted: Monday, August 12, 2013 - 01:40 PM UTC
I should think that if your threads are getting +/- 1000 hits, its a clear indication that folks are noticeing. Sure its nice to get the odd kudos and atta-boys, but, in the often lonely and soft spoken world of the modeller, are all those hits not enough to raise your pride?

I've caroused these forums long enough to know, that your not likely to recieve any sort of highly critical 'inspiration', at least not unless you accidentally badmouth the Spitfire:

Quoted Text

Spitfires are stupid!

I believe this lack of constructive criticism is a result of members realization that all modellers have a level of proficiency plateau. And certainly, many members are very young. For myself, I do not wish to offend; and my wife says I'm not always a nice person, so sometimes I'd rather just keep my big mouth shut.

Also, if I post and get 1000 hits without questions or kudos; its not my loss. Rather, its the silent one's loss. If they would only ask, perhaps they would learn something with an appropriate answer.

Just my pennies worth.
JPTRR
Staff MemberManaging Editor
RAILROAD MODELING
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Tennessee, United States
KitMaker: 7,772 posts
AeroScale: 3,175 posts
Posted: Monday, August 12, 2013 - 02:00 PM UTC

Quoted Text

...unless you accidentally badmouth the Spitfire:

Quoted Text