nice work!

now get crackin' on your '109
thegirl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 6,743 posts
AeroScale: 6,151 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 - 01:29 AM UTC
Thanks for all the kind comments guy's It was a fun build even with the decal issue . I will be getting more of their kits , there is some nice detail to them and a joy to build .

Rowan , this weekend I will tpye up the article and snap better pic's and have them sent in for you .
biplane
_VISITCOMMUNITY
United States
KitMaker: 23 posts
AeroScale: 9 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 - 01:23 PM UTC
Hi! I may be out of line, but I thought thezveda Ju-88 & JU-188 kits were repops of the Italaerei molds, but they had raisaed panel lines. I have a few of thier JU-188 kits in my stash
Cheers,
Bob K.
thegirl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 6,743 posts
AeroScale: 6,151 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 02:08 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi! I may be out of line, but I thought thezveda Ju-88 & JU-188 kits were repops of the Italaerei molds, but they had raisaed panel lines. I have a few of thier JU-188 kits in my stash
Cheers,
Bob K.

Hi Robert . No, you are not out of line for asking a question . This is Zeveda own tooling and not a rebox of Italeri . The kit has engraved panel lines which are fine and nicely done .
TomM
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 7 posts
AeroScale: 5 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 09:13 PM UTC
Terri,

This is a late response to this thread, but, great looking job done on the Ju-88. My only complaint is the RLM 70 & 71 colors. The two colors should be very low contrast to each other. I know this is not your fault as most everone does it. Most of the paint manufacturers have the RLM 70 & 71 colors wrong. The only paint I have ever seen that was very close was Humbrol. In this day and age of modeling accuracy doesn't seem to be very inportant, the skill in which you build a model is more important. In the end though it is a very well built model.

Tom :
 _GOTOTOP