Air Campaigns
Want to start or join a group build? This is where to start.
OFFICIAL: Fighters! Campaign Thread
camogirl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - North East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,045 posts
AeroScale: 622 posts
Posted: Saturday, November 03, 2012 - 02:30 AM UTC
Have you checked you are still logged in when you go through the link to the campaign page sometimes it logs you out so when you get to the campaign page you need to sign in again

EDIT: The enlist button no longer works as the campaign has ended.
epshifty
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 376 posts
AeroScale: 348 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 04, 2012 - 11:54 AM UTC
iv added a new photo of my F-15 .. hope its ok
eMan
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Hong Kong S.A.R. / 繁體
KitMaker: 1,182 posts
AeroScale: 351 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 04, 2012 - 01:26 PM UTC
Additional photo for my entry, no bombs and carried Red Top missiles only.

dbmdyxl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
California, United States
KitMaker: 30 posts
AeroScale: 28 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 04, 2012 - 07:34 PM UTC
Hi folks, this has been a great campain and your builds look awesome.
I didn't expect this campain to end without being extended (like other compains were), though I couldn't finish my build even if it were extended for a few weeks.
Here is my update:

I will keep posting as long as this thread still exists.

ltb073
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New York, United States
KitMaker: 3,662 posts
AeroScale: 174 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 - 02:29 AM UTC
Hi gang,
I don't think there was an extension to this campaign and I only posted 1 photo in the campaign gallery stupid me didnt read the rules. Is it ok for me to post another 1
Jessie_C
_VISITCOMMUNITY
British Columbia, Canada
KitMaker: 6,965 posts
AeroScale: 6,247 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 - 04:07 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I didn't expect this campain to end without being extended (like other compains were), though I couldn't finish my build even if it were extended for a few weeks.
I will keep posting as long as this thread still exists.

You always have the option to enter it into the Hangar Queen campaign
(that's what it's there for).
RedwingNev
_VISITCOMMUNITY
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 911 posts
AeroScale: 415 posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 - 06:02 AM UTC
Awesome finish on the Corsair Jiang - I wouldn't rush it to meet an arbitrary date.
Tomcat31
_VISITCOMMUNITY
KitMaker: 2,828 posts
AeroScale: 1,720 posts
Posted: Friday, November 09, 2012 - 10:14 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I didn't expect this campaign to end without being extended (like other campaigns were)

Apart for a couple of campaigns that ended during the issues after the server move I believe we haven't officially extended any campaigns in over a year now (although some campaign leaders have still issued the ribbons long after the campaign has finished).

Quoted Text

I don't think there was an extension to this campaign and I only posted 1 photo in the campaign gallery stupid me didn't read the rules. Is it OK for me to post another 1

Hi Sal, you can post another picture in the gallery and I can add your finished entry to the feature when it is compiled, Unfortunately, like Emperor, you didn't enlist in the campaign so we can't award you the ribbon. Sadly, as we have discovered the campaign enlist button disappears when the campaign finishes so you can't enlist after the closing date either.
ltb073
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New York, United States
Posted: Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 01:09 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

I don't think there was an extension to this campaign and I only posted 1 photo in the campaign gallery stupid me didn't read the rules. Is it OK for me to post another 1

Hi Sal, you can post another picture in the gallery and I can add your finished entry to the feature when it is compiled, Unfortunately, like Emperor, you didn't enlist in the campaign so we can't award you the ribbon. Sadly, as we have discovered the campaign enlist button disappears when the campaign finishes so you can't enlist after the closing date either.

Hi Alan,
If you look on the 1st page of this tread I am listed as being a member of this campaign on the spread sheet. Also if you click on the "enlist here" button and look at the people that were enlisted my call appears, LTB073. I have uploaded a 2nd picture into that gallery, but the 2 photos are not together.
Thanks, Sal
Tomcat31
_VISITCOMMUNITY
KitMaker: 2,828 posts
AeroScale: 1,720 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 11, 2012 - 10:46 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi Alan,
If you look on the 1st page of this tread I am listed as being a member of this campaign on the spread sheet. Also if you click on the "enlist here" button and look at the people that were enlisted my call appears, LTB073. I have uploaded a 2nd picture into that gallery, but the 2 photos are not together.
Thanks, Sal

Hi Sal

The spreadsheet was something that Sam and I was using as a help for us to follow who was at what stages and was compiled as people posted in the thread rather than who was enlisted.

I admit that I have mis-read your callsign and thought it was a capital i rather than a lower case l for which I can only apologise. You are corrected that you are enlisted and I have awarded you a ribbon.
ltb073
_VISITCOMMUNITY
New York, United States
Posted: Monday, November 12, 2012 - 12:00 AM UTC

Quoted Text

The spreadsheet was something that Sam and I was using as a help for us to follow who was at what stages and was compiled as people posted in the thread rather than who was enlisted.

I admit that I have mis-read your callsign and thought it was a capital i rather than a lower case l for which I can only apologise. You are corrected that you are enlisted and I have awarded you a ribbon.

Thank you very much sorry about any confusion
dbmdyxl
_VISITCOMMUNITY
California, United States
KitMaker: 30 posts
AeroScale: 28 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - 08:10 PM UTC
My F4U-4B had crashed: a large drop of alcohol somehow fall out of my airbruch and damaged a great area of the paint. I figured I will not repaint and re-weathering that area so that I can start my next project, a 48th Mig-21. It's not a pity to me though since I have already enjoyed making it. This concludes my build.

Regards,
Jiang
mrockhill
_VISITCOMMUNITY
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 566 posts
AeroScale: 507 posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - 11:44 AM UTC

Quoted Text

My F4U-4B had crashed: a large drop of alcohol somehow fall out of my airbruch and damaged a great area of the paint. I figured I will not repaint and re-weathering that area so that I can start my next project, a 48th Mig-21. It's not a pity to me though since I have already enjoyed making it. This concludes my build.

Regards,
Jiang

Thats ashame it was looking really nice. Hopefully you can get around to fixing back up someday. Good luck on the Mig-21!